"As soon as I hear a sound, it always suggests a mood to me" - Brian Eno
Tremolo Music Publishing is the exclusive home to a growing roster of original artists and composers. Established in Ireland in 2015 by US music and entertainment industry veterans Dina Coughlan and Rory McPartland, with the main aim of curating a top quality and diverse catalog of new music. Our focus is on the longevity of our writers’ work and how best to promote their music. We offer all the services of a major publisher with a more personal touch.
Tremolo exclusively represents a stable of top composers, songwriters and producers. As well as a strong catalog of existing songs, many of our composers are also available for bespoke projects. Get in touch.
WHAT WE DO
- Heavy focus on song pitching and synchronization of our writers material for placement in Film, TV, Advertising, Video Games and other medias. We have created a client-facing platform to maximize sync opportunities across all media
- Negotiation of all synch license fees, administration of all agreements and collection of all monies on behalf of our writers
- Build on our extensive network of relationships with established Music Supervisors and Producers worldwide to best serve our writers
- Registration of compositions with Performing Rights Societies and worldwide tracking/management of all performance and mechanical royalties
- Explore opportunities for song collaborations, covers of our writers material and creation of bespoke music for projects
- Advocate on behalf of our writers and transparency in everything we do
Dina has worked in the entertainment industry for over 20 years. Starting her career in college radio in the United States, Dina began interning for Capitol records in college and soon after landed a job in publicity working at various labels and with numerous artists including Shonen Knife, the Wrens, Blackalicious, Luna and Varnaline among others. Dina segued into the Television industry, working at the Oxygen network where she ran the Music Department and oversaw music placement for all productions and also served as a Producer on the long running concert series ‘Custom Concert’ which featured performances by John Legend, LL Cool J, Alanis Morrissette and Kenny Chesney among others. After leaving Oxygen, Dina started Planet of Sound, a full service Music Supervision & Licensing company. Dina has had the opportunity to work on a dynamic range of projects, including most recently the Irish feature film 'The Young Offenders', independent documentary 'The Queen of Ireland', numerous Discovery Networks productions and promos, including ‘Whale Wars’, ‘Mermaids: A Body Found’, 'Love at First Swipe' and 'Man vs. the Universe' as well as projects with the Blue Man Group, Chevy and the Saints Row Video game series.
Rory has over 20 years experience in the Music industry. He began his career in music in Ireland as singer/guitarist for the band Mike TV, who performed throughout the UK with various acts including The Frames, Carter USM, The Whipping Boy and The Posies. Soon after the dissolution of the band, Rory made his way to New York and began working in the Film/TV department of EMI Music Publishing where he worked with numerous film studios (including Dreamworks, Sony, Universal, MGM and the Weinstein Company) to place music from the EMI catalogue in various projects. Rory continues to focus on music publishing, licensing and music supervision, recently working on the Irish feature film 'The Young Offenders, independent documentary 'The Queen of Ireland', various independent film projects and as a consultant on video Saints Row IV and Dead Island 2 video games.